Monday, July 7, 2008

An Introduction

HeLLo.

This is a blog. You may already know that, but I'm just reminding you in case you may have forgot. The main subject of this blog will be:

ANYTHING

Urhhh.. yea you can leave now. Or, if you want to, you can stay, but don't say I didn't warn you. Repeatedly.

Anyway, to get this thing started, here's my first topic:

Things I Want to Do in The Near Future

Yea, I'm really bored, so why not I empty the contents of my mind and spill it all over the floor for the whole world to see? No? Too late.

Here's a list of the things I want to do in the near future. Why? Not entirely sure myself, but I'm writing it anyway.

1.Fly
2.Stop time
3.Stop time some more
4.Fly some more
5.Make a movie
6.Make some more movies
7.Juggle knives
8.Become a master swordsman
9.Juggle more knives
10.Be ambidextrous
11.Be more ambidextrous
12.Fly more
13.Fly a lot more
14.Fly even more
15.Did I mention flying?
16.Think of a better list

No comments: