Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Do Weird Things

Yes, I do weird things. I do them quite often. For example, just yesterday, after church I went to Atria. It... was kinda weird. While waiting for my mom and my sis to buy some stuff, I felt an itch on my leg, scratched it, and noticed a lot a of red stuff flowing out.

As it turns out, the red stuff was - wait for it! - blood. The problem was, there was quite a lot of it so I decide to wipe it off with my hand. Great, now my hand's covered in blood. Then I decided to wipe my hand on the floor. Great, now there's a 1 foot long bloodstain on the floor.

I then decide to ignore the cut but realized that it was now bleeding on my pants. I wiped it off again, resulting on more blood on my hands ( literally ). I then wiped that on the wall this time, at which point a woman was staring at me. I walked away looking as innocent as possible, and tried not to stand close to the bloodstains when I asking my sister for a plaster.

If the janitor was lazy, you might still be able to find the stains right outside the cashiers at Giant.

No comments: