Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Deviant Art

Posting is getting seriously boring. Uhhhh. Or maybe it's just life. Oh well. Anyways, as I wait for the results of my *cough* life-changing poll to be finalized, ( vote, darn you, vote, or face the consequences of my continued posting! ) and for the next spam attack from Ji Xian I have decided to shamelessly advertise a bi-product of my somewhat misspent early primary school years on my blog.

That is of course, my Deviant Art page. Mwahahahaha. Contained within are more than a few comics ( hundreds ) all drawn in Microsoft Paint ( the most annoying drawing device known to man after using your own blood ) and all aproxiamately this .............. long. Yes, a complete waste of time, effort and virtual space ( as one user commented ) but it's also sprinkled with the occasional Flash animation.

Back during the days when I had waay too much time on my hands I spent a lot of it learning how to use Flash MX and making horrible flash animations ( now I spend my time making horrible blog posts ). If you want to, if anything, laugh at my voice acting for Nuclear War. The link to a house of horrors ( and boredom ) is - http://hungrydonaldschicken.deviantart.com/. Yes, that is Hungry Jacks, McDonalds and KFC put together. No, don't ask why.

No comments: