Friday, October 3, 2008

Boxhead

I mentioned in a previous post that I would be going to Aaron's house if things went according to plan. It kinda did. I also mentioned in a post I made a really long time ago that I had been to Aaron's house before, and when I was there, we played No More Heroes on his Wii but I had to leave right before the final mission.

Thankfully, he left my savegame intact, and I sorta picked up where I left off. In order to get money to complete the final assassination in the game, we decided to replay the same mission ad infinitium and ad naseum until we finally had one point five million ( in-game ) dollars. In the last hour of the game though, it seems the developers went absolutely batshit with the plot, turning it from strange to ludicrously nonsensical.

Besides that, I watched Heroes season three on Aaron's computer which unlike Lucas' unrivalled fanboyism, I thought was just OK. The last few hours at his house were spent in a less-than-healthy three hour Boxhead 2-Play marathon, a co-op game in which you have to defend yourself against wave after wave of mindless zombie attacks. With expert precision ( and to a certain extent, paranoia ) we constucted an elaborate system of mines and mazes walled with explosive barrels.

There were enough explosions to cause a seizure. You can play it for free here. I probably did a lot more stuff that I don't really remember now because of fatigue. Till next time, I guess?

P.S. My computer problem is still ongoing. If you want me to stop blogging, please contribute to the Fix Andrew's Computer Fund. Alternatively, you can vote.

No comments: