Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Most Dastardly Cube

Yesterday, I went to The Curve. What I meant to do there was buy The Orange Box, a 150 ringgit computer game, which, also will mark the first time I ever payed money for an original video game ( no telling ). What I got instead was a fruitless forty minute search around the whole mall followed by me giving up. I also got a Rubik's Cube. I payed ten bucks for the thing, but the bloody cube should be free, considering the amount of pain it has ( and will ) cause me.

I don't have a very good history with the Rubik's Cube. The first time I ever truly attempted to solve one was when I went to Shaun's house for tuition. I saw it, borrowed it, tried solving it for two weeks and then cried ( on the inside, anyway ). I don't know about you, but I don't particularly like torture, much less paying for it. But I did anyway.

It's time for me to face my fear. I've already completed one side, which I know is about as close to finishing it as none, but still, it's better than nothing ( right ?). Anyways, I'm determined to see this through to the end. Failure is not an option.*

By the way, I also felt like posting this:


More can be found at whiteninjacomics.com
*Failure may be an option.

No comments: